Spotify

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I've been a bit late to the party, but I'm listening to tracks on/through spotify whilst chewing up the miles on the motorways.

Anyway, is it worth going 'premium', does it just get rid of the adverts or is there a lot more to it, and most importantly, does it justify paying for it?

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Apple Music & YouTube music also offer free trials and are worth checking out.
Musi is free & really good,but it’s streaming & not downloads,so no good with out WiFi.

JohnnyDee

Tour Winner
Visit site
Been using Spotify for 7-8 years and now wouldn't be without it. Hardly ever buy CDs these days and find Premium at £9.99 great VFM for the reasons already mentioned.
Have a go at the 30 day premium trial and I think you'll be unlikely to cancel.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
I use Deezer purely because at the time I was considering getting a music app, they were doing 90 days for 99p. Think I now pay £7.99 a month. I use it for at least a couple of hours most days, often just on shuffle until it lands on a band I'm in the mood for and then I'll listen to an album by them. I doubt there's much between Deezer and Spotify.

Scozzy

Medal Winner
Visit site
Have family premium account so we can all use it and compile our own playlists etc etc, for us well worth it,I also use it at work so for me a big yes👍 Once you dump the ads you'll never want to go back

D

Deleted Member 1156

Amazon music for me, £7.99 a month. They are all pretty much the same really.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've only just started using Spotify myself. I only have the free version though so I only use it in the office on the wifi. I have my own music on my phone for the rest of the time anyway, so £10 a month seems unnecessary to me.

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Best 10 quid a month you can spend.

All the bands or artists I like are on

there with only one exception.

I think (think) that Spotify has the biggest back catalogue.

I do miss the ability to share a song with a mate in there though. I don’t use any other social media so it’s a pain.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Been a Spotify (free) user for many years (virtually since it came out). I use Amazon (Unlimited) with my Echo Dot though.