Spain v England

D

Deleted member 1740

MVP its on live on ITV aswell

Nice one mate... some numpty at work told me it was only on setanta..i didnt even check since he said that

cheers mate!!!

lol

No probs mate, i hope Torres tears that horrible inbred cockney **** Terry a new *** :D

Viva Espania

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
haha yeah.. Imo David villa is one of the best cf in the game atm and xavi is better than gerrard im a xavi nut.

Viva Espana!!! OLÉ

D

Deleted member 1740

haha yeah.. Imo David villa is one of the best cf in the game atm and xavi is better than gerrard im a xavi nut.

Viva Espana!!! OLÉ

Sorry to disagree mate but Steven Gerrard is by far the best midfielder in world football by a mile. Xavi is superb like, but imo not as good as Gerrard.

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site

Nice one mate... some numpty at work told me it was only on setanta..i didnt even check since he said that

cheers mate!!!

lol

No probs mate, i hope Torres tears that horrible inbred cockney **** Terry a new *** :D

Viva Espania

This post disturbes me. Am i reading an englishman chearing on a spaniard?

I hate ashly cole with a passion, i think he's the scum of the earth however if him scoring a goal meant england winning a game i'd be over the moon!

Club football is Club football, for me once they pull on a England shirt they are my team.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site

Viva Espana!!! OLÉ

Sorry to disagree mate but Steven Gerrard is by far the best midfielder in world football by a mile. Xavi is superb like, but imo not as good as Gerrard.

Typical :D

Sorry mate but Messi, Kaka, Ronaldo all miles ahead of Gerrard. He is worl class, but not the best in the world.

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk

cheers mate!!!

lol

Viva Espania

This post disturbes me. Am i reading an englishman chearing on a spaniard?

I hate ashly cole with a passion, i think he's the scum of the earth however if him scoring a goal meant england winning a game i'd be over the moon!

Club football is Club football, for me once they pull on a England shirt they are my team.

I dont know, as much a patriot as I am, rabid infact, I could never cheer anything such as Rsol campbell doing well for example.

Clubs run deeper than international footy in my eyes and having been to many england games both home and away, there is always the brotherhood of club supporters. Yid Army!

007chappie

Club Champion
Visit site
Couldn't care less as long as the liverpool lads come back unscathed!! Nobody to listen to your bragging with international footy, bread and butter of the league is where the bragging rights lie!!! ;)

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Medway,

Contradicting myself ever so slightly i too could never bring myself to cheer him on (wont even type his name infact). However if we played russia i wouldnt hope that pavlyunchenko skins terry just cause he's a yid, i'd rather terry have the upper hand and we win the game.

I dont even think terry should be in the team.

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
Medway,

Contradicting myself ever so slightly i too could never bring myself to cheer him on (wont even type his name infact). However if we played russia i wouldnt hope that pavlyunchenko skins terry just cause he's a yid, i'd rather terry have the upper hand and we win the game.

I dont even think terry should be in the team.

No I would never cheer on a foreign yid in an England game.

If they were to break Ashley Coles legs I would applaude but thats it.

Are you a yid btw?

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Through and through mate. I try to stay away from footy chat on here as i'm abit too pasionate about it. I'm worried that i'll say something on here in a football debate and be outcast from the golf side of things so best for me not to get involved.

COYS!