Southport

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Well I'm say in the hotel room getting the kids ready for bed, whole thinking of all the course I could've been playing! Shocking, def coming back later in the year with my clubs!

Ian_S

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Well I'm say in the hotel room getting the kids ready for bed, whole thinking of all the course I could've been playing! Shocking, def coming back later in the year with my clubs!

You went to Southport without your clubs?!! :eek: You have to take them just on the off chance you get time for a round. Still, you've learnt your lesson :D

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
The matter was taken out of my hands, I've played and practised alot recenty. So with it being a family break the wife put her foot down with a firm hand this time! She has agreed to no kids and golf next time though!

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
The matter was taken out of my hands, I've played and practised alot recenty. So with it being a family break the wife put her foot down with a firm hand this time! She has agreed to no kids and golf next time though!
same happened to me while staying at val da loba portugal , tears in my eyes for a week looking onto the course every day . that was with my previous wife

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Lol we have family with a place in Marbella too and never taken the clubs with me, that's been my choice though as never felt good enough. Although every time we're there I regret it!