SOuth West meet?

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
I need to time my rescheduled meeting with Bath Uni! pencil me in if its bath/bristol as furthest west...

timchump

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
i'm tempted to put my name down for a meet, not much seems to happen in the south west?

i could even sign a few lads in at my home course if they'd like a taste of links golf

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
i'm tempted to put my name down for a meet, not much seems to happen in the south west?

i could even sign a few lads in at my home course if they'd like a taste of links golf

If it is Burnham then pencil me in. Normally play in one of the 3 man opens but never made it this year.

elliottlale

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
When would be best for people? People available for late march/early April?

I can only do weekends as work in plymouth

Captain_Black

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I work shifts (4 on 4 off) so am available some weekends & some weekdays.
Perhaps it would be best to post up a few alternative dates & then go with whatever date is the most popular

elliottlale

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
For me it can be pretty much any day between 15th to 29th march, that's when I'm on Easter leave as it stands. As ever, subject to change, but if it stays that way, I'm game whenever

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I would be well up for this, anywhere within a couple of hours of Southampton is fine by me, also happy to car share if anyone else wants lift/picking up en route

HotDogAssassin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I'll be up for this, depending on the date and location of course. Very interested in Burnham & Berrow.

Also, I've recently set up a Forum Group called West Country Golfers United, if anyone from the area wants to join it.