So, who's staying up for the US Open?

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
I just woke up, fell asleep at 8.30 watching dvds with the wife.

Nice eagle westwood :)

In 3 hours I am on the road and driving 3 hours back to work

SyR

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Westwoods still playing? Wouldn't have known on the US networks as they haven't shown him since he lost his ball up the tree. Amazing to see Furyk snap hook it on 16! I think he needs one of his 5 hour energy drinks to get him across the line!

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Westwoods still playing? Wouldn't have known on the US networks as they haven't shown him since he lost his ball up the tree. Amazing to see Furyk snap hook it on 16! I think he needs one of his 5 hour energy drinks to get him across the line!

Can't believe they just said he's 41, he looks 50 if he's a day.

LeeTurner

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hell fire - I'm knackered this morning. Just got a strange, "he really is an idiot", look from HID when I told her that I couldn't go to bed until the last shot of the last hole.
Nice to see Els and Harrington playing some great golf. The powers that be really have to sort out the crowd behaviour as it's making it very annoying to watch. How the players refrain from commenting I really don't know but Westwood once lost it a few years ago but still only muttered "knobhead" when walking from the tee instead of giving them a good verbal battering. Seem to remember the commentators having a go at him for his inappropriate language.