So what are you listening to at the moment?

stevie_r

Tour Winner
Visit site
To drown out the mediocrity of X factor?

Radiohead/ Joy Div mix, moved on to a bit of Morrisey, if if cheer up a bit and the lager kicks in I'll probably move on to some Northern Soul Classics or a bit of ska

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Got a mix of Nick Cave, Arcade Fire, The Vaccines and strangely enough, the Soundtrack from Django Unchained playing at the moment..:thup:

D

Deleted member 15344

Bastille at the moment

Really high quality album

stevie_r

Tour Winner
Visit site
Got a mix of Nick Cave, Arcade Fire, The Vaccines and strangely enough, the Soundtrack from Django Unchained playing at the moment..:thup:

I haven't heard the Django soundtrack, but given Tarentino's involvement I would imagine it is pretty good

Coatsy79

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Mostly Johnny Cash and Rascal Flatts, got a thing for country music at the moment

Oh and always the pixies and lynard skynard

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Like a more raucous courteeners but without a front man totally up his own hoop

Watched the Courteeners at Haigh Hall a few years ago. They did a fantastic 90 minute set, then the friontman came out and did a 90 minute solo acoustic set that just blew everyone away. Quite possibly the best gig I've ever been to, and I'm not really a massive Courteeners fan..:thup:

stevie_r

Tour Winner
Visit site
Watched the Courteeners at Haigh Hall a few years ago. They did a fantastic 90 minute set, then the friontman came out and did a 90 minute solo acoustic set that just blew everyone away. Quite possibly the best gig I've ever been to, and I'm not really a massive Courteeners fan..:thup:

Not slagging them, have two albums (don't know if they did a third yet) think they are both great, but Liam is a bit, well, Global superstar ;)

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site

Seen them a few times. Fray is a genius :thup: