So what are you listening to at the moment?

ExRabbit

Club Champion
Visit site
01:11:00-ish in - Rick Wakeman doing a guitar/keytar duel after a keyboard/guitar intro.

Guys just enjoying playing!

Reminded me of the more epic duel with Steve Howe.

In the second part from about two minutes in.

RIP Chris Squire.

Last edited:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Got into a band called Frost* as it has John Mitchell who has worked with Fish and they got a mention for their current tour on his Fish on Friday podcast. New album is really good and worth a listen. This is the opening track of the new album

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Shortly I’ll be listening to an elderly Scottish gentleman. View attachment 45307

And he was excellent. If that is to be his last it’s a great way to go out; a few surprises in the set list, some lovely nods to the Ukraine, Her Majesty and the Civil Rights Movement, and some football banter. Well played sir, thanks for many fantastic evenings.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Paulo Gonzo

This was number one all over Portugal the first time I was there. There was no escape it was on every TV in every bar. I bought his CD on the back of it. I've not got all his stuff. Its excellent. This song, apparently translates along the lines of " I've done everything I can for you...", which at the time stuck a chord.........

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
After being at the pictures and seeing the Uber eats advert which is very good I had to find out who sings it.

Turns out it’s Bill Withers and it’s a great track and it’s on my playlist now.

Love the guy dancing on the add.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Abby the spoon lady and Chris Rodrigues, Angeles in Heaven.

It’s a brilliant track I love it , Slime will maybe post it up for me.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site

We lost one of the best yesterday, a nicer man you couldn’t meet, my wife’s grandfather, we had, I felt a connection about life and work, I’d done a million things with him the last 20 years, from building sheds, looking after sheep, walks and drams.
I’m not normally an emotional person as such but it felt easy to write, cheers Ronald, Rest Easy.