So what are you listening to at the moment?

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Tonight whilst cooking I’ve got music on shuffle so far Dr Feelgood, George Thorogood, Duffy, Bowie Canned Heat with John Lee Hooker, Bruce Springsteen the Seeger sessions the only music of his I like and imo the best thing he has recorded, few more beers and it will be time for one of the greatest tracks ever recorded …. It’s bad You Know by RL Burnside ?

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Feeling in need of a bit of positive energy - I'm blaming both weather and health - Radio Margaritaville is playing in a 'background' session.
Not normally just Buffett's music, though currently having an hour of 'pure' JB.

Last edited:

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Just listened to I ain’t superstitious by The Jeff Beck Group from the album “Truth”what a great track with Rod Stewart on vocals at a time he could belt out a tune
Brilliant Album

ExRabbit

Club Champion
Visit site

I could have put these last two in the Gladden the heart thread too. So much enjoyment in what they do best.

Last edited:

ExRabbit

Club Champion
Visit site
Last one! I just got reminded of this after the Floyd with Staphane Grappelli. I can't find the original youtube I had of this from the Parkinson show, but basically Grappelli is improvising a lot and Menuhin is scared to death, and admits later that he would give his 'eye tooth' to have what Grappelli had. Top dogs - jazz v. classical.

Grizzly

Visit site
Finally gotten around to spinning the new Iron Maiden album. If I wasn't working the 12th straight day at the same time, this would be a perfect Sunday morning!