So what are you listening to at the moment?

D

Deleted member 1740

Stuart....Just downloaded some of the Jamie Webster stuff and will give a listen to later but enjoyed the quick samples I tried out!
So thanks for that heads up(y):cool:

Enjoy pal. His 1st Album is a cracker and from what I'm told his next one is even better.

All his own stuff too.

Carlwm

Visit site
Meal Ticket

Seventies pub/country rock, featuring Yoffy from Fingerbobs (Rick Jones) on keyboards, vocals and songwriting. Good stuff.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Having mentioned Susan Tedeschi in another music thread, a taster for those who are unfamiliar...

Derek Trucks who was mentioned in the same post is playing slide.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Two thirds through the new Idles album. A bit disappointed so far unfortunately. Not as good as the last two albums. Beachland Ballroom is the best track by miles and we'd already heard that one.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Flicked through the radio channels earlier and Planet Rock played Blue and Evil by Joe Bonamassa.
Really not my cup of tea, far too middle of the road blues for me. But worse, it ripped off the main riff from I’m Broken by Pantera, sure I heard some Led Zep in there as well, there are probably other rip offs in the song but I had my head in my hands at the time ?

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've being doing something I've meant to do for ages. Working through the back catalogue of major bands in my collection. Meaning, I have early albums but just haven't listened to their recents due to life, etc.

I've listened to all Metallica albums now. Some were excellent, some were :poop:

I've listened to all Testament albums. All superb. :D

Now just started on the missing Rush albums, starting with Roll the Bones, onwards.