So what are you listening to at the moment?

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Joy, oh joy...BBC Radio Scotland outdoing itself today.............now listening to 3hrs of Billy Sloan in conversation with ROGER DALTREY ( rock God ), speaking about his years with The GREATEST ROCK GROUP IN THE WORLD....yes folks....THE WHO!!!!!!(y)
Now playing my favourite album-'WHO NEXT'------must have blown about 4 sets of the speakers on the old Bush record player.....6/7 hairy, hormonal teenagers in a bedroom, in a Glasgow tenement, windows open, smoking like chimneys, blasting this out-----thank God for understanding neighbours(??)---1971??
Then to see them live at the old Greens Playhouse in Glasgow with a squad from Chateau Lait+ some mates up from Maryport in Cumbria--that would be in '73-thought they were never going down the road, they loved the life up here so much--anyway thought the place was going to collapse as it was absolutely BOUNCING/ you could feel the place moving ( of course maybe the volumes of 'Electric Soup' we'd drank + probably some of that funny smelling tobacco like stuff we had also tried had something to do with the overall enjoyment:whistle:(y)
Ah, memories..................Think I'll be going walkies with 'Who Next' giving it big licks tomorrow------Happy man!!!
Sorry so long, just so many memories:D

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Just found a girl called Allie Sherlock doing street busking-where she gets folks to join her-What a voice this girls got--give her a listen folks
Also stumbled onto The Dualers-brilliant street buskers doing reggae---------------Have downloaded loads of TwoTone /Ska/Reggae ( now just got to try and figure out how to get it over to the Philips and Sony MP4 players--any clues anyone ,,,,you know like a nice FREE converter programme???o_O:rolleyes:
Don't even want to think about me going walkies (exercise) and 'boppin' my way up the street-probably get lifted for being to old to enjoy myself:devilish::giggle::whistle:

Grizzly

Visit site
This morning it's all Amon Amarth and Machine Head, celebrating the announcement of their Co headline tour next year!