So what are you listening to at the moment?

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
This one?

No, the one with this conductor, who I believe is their present chief conductor.
Mahler: 6. Sinfonie ∙ hr-Sinfonieorchester ∙ Andrés Orozco-Estrada

And it's in their home concert hall.

That one is Jarvi. He's good too, but Orozco-Estrada is now really rated.

Last edited:

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
No, the one with this conductor, who I believe is their present chief conductor.
Mahler: 6. Sinfonie ∙ hr-Sinfonieorchester ∙ Andrés Orozco-Estrada

And it's in their home concert hall.

That one is Jarvi. He's good too, but Orozco-Estrada is now really rated.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Stumbled across this yesterday evening - Steve Hackett with Roger King 'at home' in a pandemic...I guess for them this counts as work :cool:). Being a Genesis fan I just love this - of course I do. No fancy super fast virtuoso show-off plucking by Hackett...just thoughtful and with great feeling. And in my head I know every note...and where normally the band would come in - my head goes off with it :)

Last edited:

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
IMO the most beautiful part of the UK whose memory & atmosphere was maintained for me for many years by the music of RunRig. I've now discovered some further variety from these inspired artists...... Skippinish, Wolfstone, Rock Salt and Nails, Old Blind Dogs, Battlefield Band, The Vatersay Boys, Peat n Diesel. Tide Line, Skerryvore.
Sounds that take me here!!

seilebost--beach--iconic-view-w_1024x1024.jpg

Boomy

Visit site
The Mrs nagging me to get some jobs done around the house ? Hurry up and open the courses back up pleeeeeeeeease ?