So what are you listening to at the moment?

I've accidentally got on the looking-back-at-music-that-has-formed-me-train. It has now taken me back to Jim Croce. Goodness me he had some great songs.

One of my all time favourite tracks, included on one of my favourite albums (Photographs & Memories) bought if I recall as it was a favourite of a g/friend of the time back in 1985 I think. Though we parted ways on the day of Live Aid, this album and I have stayed close ever since.

Been sorting out my Record player over lockdown and picking up some new (old) Vinyl- Stone Roses album arrived a few days back so have been listening to that - another album due in the post tomorrow

IanMcC

Probably wasted on the AOR focussed majority on here, but the older I get I am more positive that this is the most joyous and faultless song I have ever heard. The perfect lyric celebrating young love, the beautifully simple DAG chord progression, the sheer work ethic of a band to sustain this for 9 minutes, and the 'Bo Diddley' interlude in the middle casting a nod to their roots, all merge to make this an unforgettable track. Please listen to it all the way through, and brighten up your day.