So what are you listening to at the moment?

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
On our local BBC radio after 4pm they promote up and coming unsigned musicians. o_O

Heard this today and thought it was top notch and think he has a bright future.
Sorry, cant do a link though.

"Back To Sleep" by Son of Cabe.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Got tickets to see Fleetwood Mac in the summer, cost an arm and a leg but if I have to wait the nearly 50 years since I last saw them I might not be well enough 😁

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
An original 1973 pressing of Dark Side of the Moon. Like chrisd, cost me limbs!

What an album though, the original sounds much better than the 2014 remaster I have. Something more atmospheric about it. Waiting on a '75 pressing of WYWH arriving too.

As long as the wife never finds out how much they actually cost...

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Me and Mrs SILH went to see Christine and the Queens at the BIC last night. Boy was that a great show. This girl (Heloise Letissier) is going to be mahoosive...

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Going to be mahoosive lol?
She's got a bit too much Michael Jackson clone about her for me but there's no denying she's really talented.

On this one she is - and clearly takes a lot of her dance inspiration from MJ, this track is four years old and a lot of what she did of her more recent stuff wasn't really like MJ. I think she's carving out something new - rather as Madonna did in her early days. The video of her current release 5 Dollars is of a subject matter (S&M) that I would struggle having to explain to my 10yr old self (mind you I suspect today's 10yr olds will not be as puzzled as I would have been)