So what are you listening to at the moment?

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Cracking through my high rated iTunes today... Devin T, Kings X, Tesseract, Uneven Structure, Dream Theater, Fightstar, Nordic Giants, Staind, Linkin Park to name a few :cool:

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
They sound good glad you enjoyed it, I’m not a great fan of tribute bands normally but Aussie Floyd were well worth seeing , as were the group you saw buy the sounds of it.

Saw Aussie Floyd in Edinburgh last year and told my brother ( Golfmmad) they were playing in Brighton, he phoned a couple of days before I was due to fly home and said his wife got him 2 tickets and did I fancy coming down, so changed my flights and went down, great to experience that with my brother and hear the music we grew up with.

Also got a couple of rounds in as well 👍

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
They sound good glad you enjoyed it, I’m not a great fan of tribute bands normally but Aussie Floyd were well worth seeing , as were the group you saw buy the sounds of it.

Saw Aussie Floyd in Edinburgh last year and told my brother ( Golfmmad) they were playing in Brighton, he phoned a couple of days before I was due to fly home and said his wife got him 2 tickets and did I fancy coming down, so changed my flights and went down, great to experience that with my brother and hear the music we grew up with.

Also got a couple of rounds in as well 👍
Both the UK Experience but especially the Australian Floyd are really good and a class above the usual tribute acts. Recommend both

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Just for you .............................. great song, too!

Thanks for that Slime enjoyed listening to that(y) seeing as you're on a roll and I can't seem to post links from my I-pad could you put up a song I only came across recently,' I saw the light' by a group called The The , a great cover of a old Hank Williams song.