So what are you listening to at the moment?

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Am in work ATM, so I'm stuck listening to a Last.FM playlist based on The Pixies. It's really doing one of my Deputy Managers head in. He's begging me to put some Elvis Presley on...:p.. Suck it up wee man, it's the perk of being in charge.. My playlist only..:D

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thread resurrection time..:D

Got a nice little hangover buzzing in the back of my head... So I've stuck on a little mix of Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros and Led Zeppelin.. Turn up the volume and let it rip...:thup:

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm still oscillating between The Nimmo Brothers and King KIng .................. both featuring Alan Nimmo.
Fantastic rock based blues ....................... or blues based rock, who cares, it's awesome!

Slime.

sev112

Tour Winner
Visit site
The Killers greatest hits for past month - very good

SPOTIFy have a free month trial at the moment which I took up yesterday and me and the mrs have been playing/downloading all sorts of stuff

Just found a singer called jackie gray on the "unknowns" - quite mellow, lovely voice

LUFC 1972

Head Pro
Visit site
Just cleared the loft and found loads of my old albums so been listening to:

No sleep til hammersmith - Motorhead

Assault and Battery - Rose tattoo

Live- Evil - Black Sabbath

Come n Get it - Whitesnake

Takes me back to my teens !!

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Been listening to Thelonious Monk the last couple of days. Not a jazz fan at all but I came across a concert of his at the weekend on Sky Arts which was darn good so I got a few of his recordings.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Last edited:

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
in our house, we have the Frozen soundtrack or film pretty much on repeat. to say its annoying would be an understatement....

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Mainly just the radio for me, talk sport when Liverpool are doing well, absolute 90's in between, usually when I can't take no more of Durham, saggers and gough!