So what are you listening to at the moment?

JohnnyDee

Tour Winner
Visit site
If there has ever been a better guitar instrumental then I'd like to know what it is.

Listen to the pathos, torture and angst all the way through the track, but in particular the bends and raking vibrato on the play out - so expertly executed and gut-wrenching.

Totally sublime!

[video=youtube_share;6gcPdeL4Dnc]https://youtu.be/6gcPdeL4Dnc[/video]

Last edited:

JohnnyDee

Tour Winner
Visit site

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Just back from a massive night at the O2 in Islington. Fish as good as he was in Marillion days, Misplaced Childhood in full for the last time live and I've never seen a crowd so into it. A perfect evening climaxed by backstage with Fish, the band and his daughter out doing the merchandising on tour. A comfy night in the Hilton and back via lunch in a country pub with the wife. Perfect and had Fish blasting all day and still going in the background

Jates12

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Liquid Drum & Bass the the form of Relay & Front - Tale of a Shooting Star.
Loving smooth DnB at the minute.

I take it youve checked out the Drum and Bass Arena Podcasts and Hospital Podcasts? I used to listen to that stuff all the time when I was like 18/19, Back when Netsky first came onto the scene, ahh they were the days!

D

Deleted member 16999

Watching Rollermania on BBC4, some scary memories😃

JohnnyDee

Tour Winner
Visit site
[FONT=HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Back in the day if you had a couple of state-of-the-art synths and a few free hours on your hands then you could get away with absolute murder.

I once thought that this album was amazing. However with the benefit of experience and hindsight turns out it is obviously nothing other than blatant charlatanism and nonsense. Anyone could've knocked it out in an afternoon.
[/FONT]

Phaedra.jpg