So what are you listening to at the moment?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Been lots of complaints about the lyrical content, especially in a number of reviews.

Also, I am on the AF Gang Facebook group which began it's life as an Idles fan group. The split of love vs hate in the group is fairly even.
To be fair some of the lyrics are a bit too on the nose with the lefty stuff and I cringe at the odd line, but I'm not too political myself so don't mind it. I just enjoy the music really. It's like, I don't disagree with the lyrics they're just a bit ham-fisted in places.

Temeura

Visit site
To be fair some of the lyrics are a bit too on the nose with the lefty stuff and I cringe at the odd line, but I'm not too political myself so don't mind it. I just enjoy the music really. It's like, I don't disagree with the lyrics they're just a bit ham-fisted in places.

I do not believe people have an issues with the whole leftiness of it all, it is Idles after all. I think lots of people find some of it to be a bit basic and full of sloganeering. Idles have always fallen into that trap to a point, so I am not sure why everyone is up in arms about it now.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
I do not believe people have an issues with the whole leftiness of it all, it is Idles after all. I think lots of people find some of it to be a bit basic and full of sloganeering. Idles have always fallen into that trap to a point, so I am not sure why everyone is up in arms about it now.
I love the unashamed lyrics in Modern Village and Reigns. Foot storming anthems.