So what are you listening to at the moment?

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
some old Monochrome set Peel sessions as we are going to see them in Glasgow in a few weeks and Electric 6, off to see them as well also in Glasgow.

Its some what disconcerting hearing the current Mrs148 wandering around the house singing " I want to take you to a gay bar, gay bar"

6inchcup

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
You back in the ozzy mate? What happened this time?
thanks for asking :mmm:had a bad infection caused the old ticker to play up,should be out by week end if temp stays down but due back in to have nuclear treatment to see if i have any blockages in my arteries,on the good side my new kidney is working fine.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Listening to a lot of heavier music at the minute - Every Time I Die, AxeWound, The Armed, Architects, The Bronx and Stray from the Path all on heavy rotation right now. \m/

JohnnyDee

Tour Winner
Visit site
Genesis - Fountain of Salmacis from Nursey Cryme.

I really am that old but just like Tom Watson I can somehow still swing a golf club.

Totally progtastic! Not 'alf mates!

snell

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Didn't really get Joy Division when at uni - but watched the BBC4 documentary last week and found myself 'getting' them more than I had. On saturday I dug out the Mrs' vinyl copy of Unknown Pleasures (she can't remember buying it but said she was keen to be trendy back then!) - stuck it on and - you know - I rather get it...even although Ian Curtis' vocals are a bid wonky at times (see also John Martyn, Dylan, Van Morrison for marmite tones) - they are part of the whole. Compared with a lot of late 70s music I think it stands up well to scrutiny today.

You can't beat a bit Joy Division! You should watch the film 'control' it's awesome!