Snooper

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I've been looking for a decent GPS system for a while now and have spent much time weighing up the pro's and cons of each.

Whilst i know that this system is by no way the greatest on the market I have just found it at a great price, here it is

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/store...yId_165641#dtab

I've needed a satnav for a while aswell so it also fills that void and will probly help when telling the wife.

Think i'll be buying one on my way home tonight however the only other problem is I cant seem to find what courses are mapped on the system, can anyone help?

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
That really is a very cheap price.

I looked at this one among others a couple of months ago and from the pictures it looks like the software has been improved a bit. Given the choice again I might well go for this one.

I'd just check before you buy that you get the golf software and the satnav software on the unit for that price. If you do I don't think you can go wrong with it.

You can check for courses here

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Thanks, the courses i play frequently are all mapped. I might just pop in my local halfords this evening and ask some questions.

Thanks again

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
My understanding is that they are both snooper systems but the shotmiser is the better of the two with alot more detail on each hole, however its over £100 more expensive so i'll be buying this one.

How much are the courses to download lads?

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
I play the same short course week in and out and really don't need it, it is a great tool though but when your course is small I know every club from nearly every angle lol.

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I play the same short course week in and out and really don't need it, it is a great tool though but when your course is small I know every club from nearly every angle lol.

Is it the snooper where you can pick a spot on the fairway/green and it tells you the exact distance?