Smaller Company Shows That is Cares About Customers.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just thought i would make a post on my recent dealings with Benross. I have recently bought a couple of Benross clubs not based on price but because they suited me better than the others that I tried. Decided that I would give the company a bit of feedback and sent them a quick email complimenting them on the quality of their gear and on the prices they charged. 2 days later I arrive home to find that the postman has delivered a nice thank you letter from Benross and a Benross cap.

I was not even expecting a response to my mail so thought that this sort of reaction was worth pointing out.

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yes indeed good stuff glad to here some of the manufacturers care about there customers!

By acknowledging them
By not trying to rob them

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
That's really nice. Can't see Titleist doing that...

Not in two days anywayas it takes an 8 year old Chinese boy 3 minutes to make one at a cost of 5p and then it is popped in a container and sent here on a slow boat from China which would take 6-9 weeks to drop through your door.

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
I think that is great, certainly something that would encourage me to use their products. Customer service is what it is all about.

One question though, if you emailed them and they didn't respond to the email they sent you something in the post how did they find your house address? Bit creepy!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Had a similar happy experience with Mizuno years ago. I was using their tour style carry bag and the strap split about 8 months after purchase. I wrote to customer services in Winnersh near Reading saying it was such a shame that such a great bag (it was really light and roomy) was let down by the strap.

Got a new strap in the post about a week later accompanied by a Mizuno polo shirt as well

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I think that is great, certainly something that would encourage me to use their products. Customer service is what it is all about.

One question though, if you emailed them and they didn't respond to the email they sent you something in the post how did they find your house address? Bit creepy!

Nothing creepy, my email has an address header on it.

billyg

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Its nice to hear some good feedback. It is something that is constantly under-rated by many large companies and good to see them get praise where it's due.

I feel a poll coming on......

andiritchie

Journeyman Pro
HOTMAIL.COM
i always suprised at the components they use in there clubs for the price i thought they must be poor,but now as my girlfriend got the new ladies rescue think its the veloct with the pro launch plat shaft its prob dare i say it better than my ping and for half the price,now i wonder if the big companys are over-charging us lot or are we paying for the multi million pound advertising

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
One of the products I bought was the VeloCT driver. Had no intention of getting a new one but my pro had just started stocking them and brought one out to the range for me to try. It is a cracking club, long and forgiving and so much better than my Nike SQ Sumo. Also bought the Pure Red mallett putter. Tried so many putters including Taylormade Spider and it ended up between this and a Ping Karsten. Amazed that both were under £60.00.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
You know what, I have had nothing but good fortune with Callaway. I am now tempted to write to them and give them an electronic pat on the back, nothing to do with a new cap in mind like, but I will tell you if they do send one! :D