Slow and unresponsive

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I just tried to click 'the lounge' to go back to topic list, and it clicked the 'share to Twitter' button for me instead, launching my Twitter app on the phone. I've lost count of how many times I need to click next page before it actually goes - it's in double figures though. It's so tedious.

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
+1 Android.

After this amount of time I get the impression nobody gives a fig.
Well this morning it's noticeably better.
If I type really really slowly the screen can nearly keep up, and the links work acceptably.
À quick rough check shows it accepting one character per second input as I type this - massive improvement !

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
My response speed seems to revolve around the ad running at the bottom of the page; the GM ones seem worse than some of the sponsored ones...I don't run ad blocker software, but may have to try that to continue to post on here which is daft all round. Someone needs to sort the coding!

Wolf

Visit site
Absolute garbage on Android again today. By the time you load a thread and write a reply there's been half a dozen other replies in between such is the lag on typing

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Absolute garbage on Android again today. By the time you load a thread and write a reply there's been half a dozen other replies in between such is the lag on typing

It's ok, it's only been nearly two months since the thread was started, might be fixed by 2030!

(And I don't mean hours)

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Almost unusable again at present on Android.

Great effort and response by the Techies over two months and counting!!!!

⏱️⏳?

Wolf

Visit site
Been horrendous for days now, was so bad i stopped even viewing for last couple of days. Nice to see GM acknowledge the issues and sort it...... Oh wait no that's still not happened yet?