Slow and unresponsive

Wolf

Visit site
Its been horrendous for ages, takes ages for it to catch up with typing, many occasions says its not available when switching pages because it times out having taken so long to load

virtuocity

Tour Winner
Visit site
Can’t type on iPhone 6 without hellish lag which causes lots of issues. Been the same for 6 months. Every other forum is fine. It’s a software issue.

Wolf

Visit site
No problems on my iPhone 8 or my PC via Firefox

What kit are you slow guys using?
Trying to find a common theme
There isn't a common theme for me at least. If I use safari on iPad, Edge or IE on my laptop or Chrome on my mobile its all the same. I use several other forums with no issues at all, its just GM thats lagging so far behind

drdel

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Sony laptop running Wndows 10, Sony tablet and Sony Phone both on latest Android all useless but only on this website. IMO its a bandwidth issue with the constantly regenerating 'banner' adverts.

D

Deleted member 21258

Not had any problems on Windows 7 or 10 and tried it with explorer, chrome but I do run adblocker on them due to previous problems.

Also not had any problems on apple(no adblocker), but don't use this much.

On windows 10 with edge tho, the screen keeps resetting itself and uploading the page over and over again, slowly after freezing the upload of the page(this has adblocker as well) and then will sometimes stop and work normally? Almost given up on edge and the forum as a result. Whether that problem is a forum or 'that edge' I do not know.