SkyCaddie Subscription

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Have to say it might not be skycaddies issue.

They generally ask permission to do the course mapping so the course may not have agreed to let them do it.

My dear Mr Holmes we're not talking about Skycaddie. It was a lesser rival who hadn't updated in over three years. Steve will always deliver when it comes to getting updates done.

D

Deleted member 17920

My dear Mr Holmes we're not talking about Skycaddie. It was a lesser rival who hadn't updated in over three years. Steve will always deliver when it comes to getting updates done.
Ah apologies. I thought it was sky caddie ?

bigslice

Tour Winner
Visit site
Could be 10...if they don't know there's been a change why would they look for newer images?
You can hardly blame Garmin or whoever's it is for that.
Have a go if they've known about it and done nothing

Can defo have a go as i had stupidly thought all manufacters walk/map the course. That day with jacko i realised i had bought the wrong device

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Could be 10...if they don't know there's been a change why would they look for newer images?
You can hardly blame Garmin or whoever's it is for that.
Have a go if they've known about it and done nothing

Doesn’t matter if any company other than SkyCaddie know, they have absolutely no control on when Ariel images are updated, and some more off the beaten track will be far less frequent!

It took me a couple years to breakdown a few well known clubs to walk their courses, there are still a few that won’t allow SC on.