Skechers Go Golf Fairway shoes - what size?

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
At the risk of being disloyal, a rival magazine is offering a free pair of "Skechers Summer Golf Shoes" if you take a sub.

Looks like a decent offer. I've googled the pair pictured, and can't find any matches on UK sites. Have found them on a couple of US sites, they appear to be Go Golf Fairway shoes. Am guessing the design shown is either old stock or not sold over here.

Anyway, seems a no-brainer to take a punt at £64 for the shoes and a year's sub. my only concern is the sizing. Reviews suggest they fit small. I'm normally a size 9, not sure whether to go for 9.5 or 10 in these - can see it being a hassle to exchange them if they don't fit.

Attachments

• Sketchers_golf_shoe_Small.jpg
    Sketchers_golf_shoe_Small.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 4

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
Does anybody have any info on the "Summer" shoes? Can't find anything on them online apart from the single picture on the page advert!

Kennysarmy

Visit site
Looks a decent deal but when I go to the checkout to choose the shoe size there are two picks for each shoe size - not sure if one is meant to be for the wide fitting.

Mailed them for clarification.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
not much chance of playing tomorrow with this weather, so may head to the range at Parklands then pop into AG Gosforth to try on whatever Skechers are in stock.
Makes a lot of sense. I have a pair of Skechers shoes for work and contrary to others on here I found their sizing not to be that accurate so would always try on first of all. They are very comfy though :D

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
quite a few reviews on amazon saying they are small and to go a size up.

Very surprised at that I have always found them to be spot on. I've worn Skechers for years, started off with a pair of golf shoes now rarely buy anything else, work shoes, casual shoes and trainers. All run true to size and fit.

sunshine

Visit site
This is the most amazing thread. Someone asking an internet forum to measure their feet :LOL:

Going into a shop and trying on a pair of shoes is obviously a last resort...

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
This is the most amazing thread. Someone asking an internet forum to measure their feet :LOL:

Going into a shop and trying on a pair of shoes is obviously a last resort...
Not everyone has a golf shop nearby, or have the Skechers range in that shop. It does sound comedic but it is not always that simple.