Single Seat golf buggies

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
I

The two wheeled options would spend most of their time on their side due to the kickstand sinking into the softer fairways over here ?
My brother has bought a few from china and instead of kickstands, the bag sits diagonally across the rear and the bottom acts as both the base for the bag and the lean stand. Pretty nippy little things with a good range battery and wide wheels, not sure how theyd get on in the winter on the boggiest of courses but everywhere that allows buggies Id guess would do just fine.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
One of the fellas (lives on the course) turned up on his new toy one day, no idea of a review but he seemed very pleased with his purchase

Raptor Fairway Rider
View attachment 35419
Theres 3 guys at the Kings that have these, very funny seeing 3 old boys shooting around on these, esp one who has real trouble getting on and off the thing... geriatric hells angels

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Having been a single seat buggy user for nearly 30 years and having watched the various problems others have had with their buggies I do not think you can beat either Grass Hopper or Paterson Products.

Always go for a 4 wheeler, the 3 wheelers tip over very easily (although no experience of the type above). Knowing some of the things that have happened in those years having the clubs in front of my face I would find very scary.

One is for sure avoid the ones that are made in China there have been several owners of these where I play and none have lasted well and often have problems in teh first year of ownership
I've just had a nosey and see they are manufacturing the Peel motor cars. Brilliant! I want one! :D

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Also had a nosey and sadly realised that I'll have to lose some weight before I can consider one of these in the future. 125kg limit (inc bag) and I take up 115kg of that myself ?.

One reason to get on a diet when I'm older i guess.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Also had a nosey and sadly realised that I'll have to lose some weight before I can consider one of these in the future. 125kg limit (inc bag) and I take up 115kg of that myself ?.

One reason to get on a diet when I'm older i guess.

Grass Hopper is 125kg.

DevMurphy

Banned
Visit site
I hope you ended up finding the right single-seat golf buggy for your needs! If you went with the Bugg-ease Lithium 4000 Pro, I'd love to hear your experience with it so far.
On a slightly related note, and considering you're looking into more advanced golf carts, have you ever thought about the GPS functionalities that come with some of these buggies? I recently read this useful article that explains how to turn off golf cart GPS if you ever feel the need for some added privacy while cruising the fairways.
Let us know how you're enjoying your buggy and if you have any other recommendations now that you've probably had some time to test a few out!

Last edited: