Single plane swing

Skytot

Visit site
Hi , does anyone use the Single plane swing like Moe Norman . I’m very inconsistent and weak with my irons . Thinking of giving it a go

Jason.H

Visit site
I take it up and down on one plane. Annika Sorrenstam style. It’s simple and easier to do under pressure.
Playing partners often ask me if it’s boring just hitting a straight ball down the middle to which I quickly say “no”.

Skytot

Visit site
I tried it today , don’t know if I’m doing it correct but tried the straight arms , hips in ect . Didn’t really work for me , played poor . Think it’s one for the range . I was hooking it quite badly.

Jason.H

Visit site
I tried it today , don’t know if I’m doing it correct but tried the straight arms , hips in ect . Didn’t really work for me , played poor . Think it’s one for the range . I was hooking it quite badly.
Yes try it on the range. Get an alignment stick down or another club. Make sure your swing path is on line with the target, combined with a square club face through impact the ball should go straight. I think Mo had a weak left hand grip as do I. I normally only see one knuckle on my left hand at address.

Skytot

Visit site
I’ve just Googled Sorrenstem swing . And a very nice swing it is , very much about tempo . Gonna give what you said ago next time I’m at the range . In the meantime I’m just going to concentrate on tempo which I’m generally pretty good at