Silloth on Solway

007chappie

Club Champion
Visit site
Gents
There has been a couple of games arranged on here recently that I would have loved to have gone on, however, due to work I have been unable to play. So, I wonder if there is any boys from Scotland or the north of England who fancy a game at Silloth? Would love to put some faces to names, and I've been led to believe Silloth is the best value for money track in the top 50. First thought is sometime between 23rd April and 13th June, although Saturdays are no good due to cricket.

If anybody is interested then PM me or drop a line.
Cheers,
Dane

AlchemyGolf

Head Pro
www.onixbikes.co.uk
I have never played there but know plenty of people who have and they rave about it.

Its not to far for me so I would put my hand up as a maybe depending on available dates being arranged.

007chappie

Club Champion
Visit site
If anybody who is interested could drop me dates that you are available for, and I can get the ball rolling by seeing what dates have what tee times available?
Cheers Lads
Dane

SimonC

Head Pro
Visit site
I would love to come for a round, it's a long way to drive for me but it's definitely worth it.I played there last summer and really enjoyed it, proper links golf.
When I was in the clubhouse I was having a look around as you do when I came accross the course record hanging on the wall. I couldn't believe my eyes, an amature had knocked it round in 59! 13 birdies and 5 pars. He was off +2 but even so that is one hell of an achievement round any course never mind Silloth.