Shout out for PXG

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Bought a set of the 0211 XCOR2 irons around 3 months ago but had to have Elevate 95 stock shaft ( Was originally fitted for $ taper lite KBS shafts in my first 0211's).

Just don't get on with them so I contacted PXG asking what other shafts options were available for a reshaft. Within hours they have arranged for the clubs to be courieried back and will reshaft in the KBS that are now back in stock.
Only charge is for the shafts and I'll get the elevate shafts back to to offset costs if I can sell them.
That's what I call fantastic customer service 👏👏👏

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Bought a set of the 0211 XCOR2 irons around 3 months ago but had to have Elevate 95 stock shaft ( Was originally fitted for $ taper lite KBS shafts in my first 0211's).

Just don't get on with them so I contacted PXG asking what other shafts options were available for a reshaft. Within hours they have arranged for the clubs to be courieried back and will reshaft in the KBS that are now back in stock.
Only charge is for the shafts and I'll get the elevate shafts back to to offset costs if I can sell them.
That's what I call fantastic customer service 👏👏👏

Pity they don’t treat prospective employees so well.

I have a mate who applied for a position as a club fitter with them. Went right through a lengthy process, did wonderfully well, and was offered a position. “We’ll draw a contract and formal offer of employment up and be in touch.”

Despite waiting months, and sending one or two emails asking what the position was, he never heard another word. No acknowledgment of his emails, no explanation, nothing.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site

I have a mate who applied for a position as a club fitter with them. Went right through a lengthy process, did wonderfully well, and was offered a position. “We’ll draw a contract and formal offer of employment up and be in touch.”

Despite waiting months, and sending one or two emails asking what the position was, he never heard another word. No acknowledgment of his emails, no explanation, nothing.
Are you equally miffed at missing out on 'mate's rates' golf clubs 😂 .

Poor though, and unfair to blank someone like that.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

A close friend went there as a club builder, was laid off due to low demand after 3 months.

I suppose as the business finds its place with pro’s and c/fitting, it needs to be a little flexible until they find the perfect business model.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
A close friend went there as a club builder, was laid off due to low demand after 3 months.

I suppose as the business finds its place with pro’s and c/fitting, it needs to be a little flexible until they find the perfect business model.

Absolutely agree, but there was no excuse for at least not offering my mate some sort of explanation and/or apology. That’s absolutely no way to treat someone who has gone through a lengthy recruitment process and been told he has been successful.