Mizuno MP H5 Irons 4-PW - Regular KBS C Taper lite shafts

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just thought I'd try quick punt on here before going on eBay tonight.. I've got the above irons for sale..

Mizuno MP H5 Irons - 4-PW with Regular KBS C Taper Lite shafts. These are standard length and lie and come fitted with Mizuno branded M31 grips.

I bought these from Clarke's Golf (nr Rainford) in Spring 2015. If you look at the picture of the shafts you can clearly see the tape that held the labels on. I used them for about a month, then went back to my Clevelands as I felt I had more control of the clubhead (despite these being substantially longer). Since then, they have sat under the stairs (and occasionally the 9-PW has visited the range as I desperately wanted to love them - they're soooooo purrdy).

If I was to give an honest appraisal, I would rate these as solid 8's all round. The grips and shafts could pass for new. The heads have the usual minor chatter you would expect from playing approximately 10-15 rounds. There are a couple of very minor "dings" that are to be expected on forged heads..

I've checked on Golfbidder and a similar set is retailing at £472 (and I think these are in better condition). If you want new then you're still looking at £750 for this set..

For a quick sale I'll take £375 plus postage.... No offers please as I don't want to offend anyone
:D

IMG_1328.jpgIMG_1329.jpgIMG_1330.jpgIMG_1331.jpgIMG_1332.jpgIMG_1333.jpg

Any questions, feel free to PM.. I'm out at the pub all day, but I'll still be in a fit state to answer till about 7pm ;)