Shotscope V3 anyone got a presale discount link? Really disappointed in my Garmin so want to send it back and get on these.

Jonnoj

Visit site
Mine is much better after the latest firmware update I must say, saved me from returning it.
probably missing a couple of shots a round now, mostly putts.

Badger

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Mine's back on the naughty step after the positive experience after the firmware update.

It would not pick up a club despite several practice swings today, got to point where it was delaying my shot while I stood there swishing and waiting. It missed about 20 shots over the course of the round and also mis-identified the club used about four times.

A real shame as the thought they'd cracked it. Hope it just had an off day a bit like my golf.

Mark1751

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I’m thinking of getting rid of mine, like it and what it does but I’m not sure if I “need” all the information on the app. I really just want yardages so May just go back to my iwatch and hole 19 app.

Basher

Tour Winner
yorkshiregolf.proboards.com
Played 3 rounds with mine and I love it.
The latest firmware is a Godsend. A quick swing of the selected club and it displays it on the screen. This confirms it has detected the club.
The only issue I have with it is sometimes forgetting pin collect until I'm off the green! Plays havoc with the putting stats.

bradleywedge

Visit site
I’m thinking of getting rid of mine, like it and what it does but I’m not sure if I “need” all the information on the app. I really just want yardages so May just go back to my iwatch and hole 19 app.

My thoughts exactly, bought one and sold it after 2 weeks, have also had the Garmin s62 in the past, too much messing about for me just want to play golf, happy now with basic bushnell excel watch, just quick glance for the yardage will ding dang doo for me, each to their own I guess. I know I'm crap I don't. need a fancy watch to tell me that

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I dropped wrist watch sat Navs because some how I push buttons with my swing ... Apple Watch keeps giving me Siri messages now about not hearing that.

Griffsters

Hacker
Visit site
I've got used to mine, I mainly need to tidy up around the green a little but no big deal. My main annoyance is that I constantly catch the strap and it unclips. Could do with being a bit more robust there IMHO.

I think it represents good value tbh when compared to other items on the market.

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
I've got used to mine, I mainly need to tidy up around the green a little but no big deal. My main annoyance is that I constantly catch the strap and it unclips. Could do with being a bit more robust there IMHO.

I think it represents good value tbh when compared to other items on the market.
I keep catching the strap too and it flaps around, starting to annoy me a bit now

Mark1751

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I’ve decided to get rid, like the idea but just can’t be bothered with the editing and mucking around after the round. Used Hole19 for a couple rounds and not had any issues so will stick with that for a while. Has anyone used Hole19 abroad?

OnTour

Head Pro
Visit site
Another good read, toying with a purchase but it seems very hit and miss, reading on a lot of miss shots and after round adjustment. A lot like the game golf system I previously had, maybe look 2nd hand bargains over new on this one.

Jonnoj

Visit site
I ended up sending mine back, they were very helpful and gave me a full refund.
For me, it just isn't accurate enough and it's a massive faff having to edit after every round.
Happy with my old Garmin watch that does the yardages and records my shots and club distances without all the after editing

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
The first set they sent me barely worked, they replaced them, the second set was marginally better but missed loads of shots. I mailed them and they advised me to swish the club more or take more practice swings - I never used them again !