Shot Scope

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
I was mooching around American golf and i have some vouchers to spend, I saw a shot scote H4 with tags on sale with 20% off and thought I would use some of my vouchers to get it, Does anyone have experience/opinions on this product?

sjw

Visit site
I have the V3 which is the watch version of this product and I really like it. Think it makes a little bit more sense as a watch, but if you're ok with clipping it on a belt or whatever, that's your decision

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
As above. The watch always seemed a little more automatic by comparison for me. Also they just brought out a version of tabs which connects to you phone for about £100 so do some research first. I’m sure American golf will stock it soon 😉

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Banned
Visit site
I feel if going small, and just front-middle-back yardages, watch form is more convenient than hand held or clip on.
But, if going handheld, go bigger with a proper map. I find that the best when playing a course I dont know. So bring my ancient but works perfectly, GolfBuddy, on those days. Watch (V3) when at home course.

sjw

Visit site
As above. The watch always seemed a little more automatic by comparison for me. Also they just brought out a version of tabs which connects to you phone for about £100 so do some research first. I’m sure American golf will stock it soon 😉
As much as I like the watch and in a weird way prefer having a dedicated device rather than the whole "there's an app for that" approach, this seems like a great solution and I'm wondering why they didn't come up with it sooner (and also why I didn't think of it). Allows for an 18-birdies, Golf pad etc like approach of having distances to anywhere on the course, while still having the stat tracking. Trolley mount for your phone and boom.

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
I looked at the watch but I don't like wearing them, I rarely even wore a wristwatch.