Shimada Pro Shafts! Opinions, first hand experience.

Visit site
I just got my first actual fitting at Impact Precision Golf in Spring, Texas and I really enjoyed the consistency and flight path of the Shimada Pro X-stiff shafts and the Callaway Apex Pro 19 head. If I pull the trigger it will be a good amount of money, much more than the 300$ I spent for the Tommy Armour TA1's from Golf Galaxy that I started my golfing career with 8 months ago. The difference is like night and day between the two clubs as far as feel and feedback.

Does anyone here use these shafts or the head? And if so can you speak to your experiences with this shaft or head possibly even both. Thank you fellow Golf Nuts!

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I don't know a great deal, had a couple of Shimada wedge shafts in the past and they were very nice. Japanese made/company think they may even have been the first golf shaft company in Japan. I thought they were very similar in terms of feel compared to Nippon shafts, by that I mean they were a "smooth" shaft didn't feel like you had to work the shaft to get it to perform.

If you have been fitted for them I guess you won't/shouldn't have an issue.