Sharpest emotional peak you've experienced

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Level through 15 only to hit the most perfect 90* shank on 16. Walked off with a 6 (p3) and burst into a bundle of shaking sweat all the way in.

Finished triple, double, double. Was of 11 at the time but what could have been. Never been so disappointed with a 79 in my life!

On the plus side the bottle of brandy when I got home was lovely!

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
There's a few, but the three key ones for me:
1) Old Course, St. Andrews. First out before anyone else in a fourball and I stripe a hybrid down the middle. 8 iron to a pin front right lands just over the burn and finishes 4 foot from the hole. Tap in for birdie.
Stand on the next tee, feeling amazing, and smash the driver... massively right, OOB on to the New Course! My mate saw it from his hotel balcony and gave me some abuse to add insult to injury.
I did go on to shoot 82 and beat his best score on it by 1, so not all bad.
2) monthly medal, level par gross after 12 holes, 1 bogey, 10 pars, 1 birdie, I stood on the 13th tee, downhill par 3 and took swing with a 6 iron. And hooked the thing into huge area of GUR. drop at the bottom of the hill, into a divot and chunk it into GUR again. Another drop, into a divot, Chunk out. Chunk into bunker. Chunk out. Putt. Putt. Putt. For an 8! Head gone and bogeys/doubles thereafter. Still got cut 0.2 though!
3) Next monthly medal, lipped birdie putt on 1st, kick in par. Hit a lovely drive down 2nd, but pull the wedge left, pin high, but bunker to go over, downhill green, bunker and then water the other side. Thin chip over side of green into thick rough. Duff on to path. Drop and repeat. Drop and duff halfway up slope. Chunk to top of green. Thin chip. Putt. Putt. Putt. For a 10 from pin high!
I wonder if golf is the right sport for me!