shafts too light

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
What would be the result of shafts that are too light for your swing.I'm asking because I have a pair of MD hybrids in senior flex that I really struggle with and before I tell you the problem I would like to know what would be the most likely result to see if it is me or the shaft.
Cheers Experts, over to you.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
What would be the result of shafts that are too light for your swing.I'm asking because I have a pair of MD hybrids in senior flex that I really struggle with and before I tell you the problem I would like to know what would be the most likely result to see if it is me or the shaft.
Cheers Experts, over to you.

If you're a powerful swinger (!) then a light shaft will mean loss of control, accuracy and some high shots.

Senior flex usually indicates regular/soft shaft which may mean a hook style shot. Again this assumes a strongish swing....

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
What shafts have you in the rest of your kit?
Hi Ethan, irons have dynalite xp soft stepped once,they are fine. Driver taylormade r11 C/W stock shaft in M flex angain no problems with hooks. The MD's have the uniflex (senior) and produces a very low hook.