Sell your club in 50 words.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Give us a name and why we should be a member or play there.

Norwood Park, Southwell. Notts.

A course and club that continues to improve year after year. Proactive in introducing young, old and women into golf. Excellent course with excellent facilities. PGA pros, management and green keepers that sing off the same song sheet. An Harmonious golf club.

over to you.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Royal Ascot

A fast maturing parkland course that belies it age. The greens are gaining a reputation as some of the best in the area. A friendly club that provides a warm welcome to visitors and has a unique and lively atmosphere. A club with strong history and determined to continue moving forward

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Cambridge Lakes

Well kept and well run course, great value for money and no silly 5 hour rounds.

A modern place to play golf for the modern world we live in. Its easy for beginners to learn the game but tough enough to challenge the better player to go low.

BRISTOL86

Head Pro
Visit site
7 iron, good condition. Loads of ball marks but nowhere near the centre of the club face. Think it’s faulty as a lot of the time the ball doesn’t even go very far or in the right direction. £50 ONO.

D

Deleted member 1418

Diamonds and Strings, Watford.

Spearmint Rhinos it ain't.

Tashyboy

Visit site
7 iron, good condition. Loads of ball marks but nowhere near the centre of the club face. Think it’s faulty as a lot of the time the ball doesn’t even go very far or in the right direction. £50 ONO.

😂😂😂

Britishshooting

Club Champion
Visit site
Give us a name and why we should be a member or play there.

Norwood Park, Southwell. Notts.

A course and club that continues to improve year after year. Proactive in introducing young, old and women into golf. Excellent course with excellent facilities. PGA pros, management and green keepers that sing off the same song sheet. An Harmonious golf club.

over to you.

I’m only two minutes away and never played Norwood, will have to give it a knock. I’m at Ramsdale at the moment, feel very fortunate to be surrounded by so many fine golf courses where we are!

Tashyboy

Visit site
I’m only two minutes away and never played Norwood, will have to give it a knock. I’m at Ramsdale at the moment, feel very fortunate to be surrounded by so many fine golf courses where we are!

We play Tuesday and Thursday about 10.30. If you fancy a knock, give me a shout 👍

PCWOX

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I see you are pretty close to Notts Golf Club (Holinwell) and Coxmoor GC Tashyboy. You should go over and play them if you get a chance. Belting tracks :thup:

bigslice

Tour Winner
Visit site
My away course is Auchenharvie Golf Course.
If u want a course built on top of dump, want the smell of dead cows and blood from the slaughterhouse. If u want the smell of human crap wafting from the pumphouse. Then this course is for you!!!

Nah seriously its a cooncil course and its where i started golf 9 holes small raised greens. When its dry it can be linkys 👍