Seaton Carew Festival Week Aug 13th - 19th

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
This is a great chance to play some great links golf at a good price, that I booked some 9 mnths ago but can't now make the B/ball & am looking for 1 or 2 to make-up the 4-man team....
Details are....
B/Ball Sun 13th Aug 11.30 tee £40 the pair (If you want only one, I'm sure there'll be someone else to join you)

4-man Team Thurs 17th Aug. 10.50 tee £20 each (1 possibly 2 places if my Yorkshire mates in Leeds don't soon part with their brass)

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Looking forward to it Mart, no comment on the embarrassment factor tho! We'll see what turns up on the day!

Well... it's gonna be me & Chefie0 hitting the Links at 11.30, after breakfasting there from 10 or so & maybe looking for a wee wager 😜 to maintain interest if the course beats me up as it has done in the past. 😩
'Festival Week' .... is shorthand for 'Funding Week' for Seaton members.... as they usually clean-up!! 🏆🏅⛳️🏌
**** Still 2 places available in 4-man Team on Thursday 17th***

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Only the ONE PLACE left to fill in our 4-man Team :eek:ne:

Can't promise a win... but can promise a laugh :rofl:

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Cracking day today, weather was awesome and company even better.
Fingers crossed for 2blue and Chefie0, they put in a great score and were sitting well placed when we left.
Mervs back will be sore tomorrow after carrying me for the whole of the back 9
:whistle:

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Cracking day today, weather was awesome and company even better.
Fingers crossed for 2blue and Chefie0, they put in a great score and were sitting well placed when we left.
Mervs back will be sore tomorrow after carrying me for the whole of the back 9
:whistle:

Yes, nice to catch up with you & Merve & it was certainly a cracker of a day..... Seaton at its best, playing the Micklem Course off the Whites 6,600yds & we brought our best game, scoring 43pts with 22pts on the back..... 4 pairs on the same score when we left ...... but lots to come in.... here's hoping :whoo::thup:

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
These prices are really great. I want to visit that

I bet there's still room in the mixed & ladies day but web site seems to be 'down' so give them a bell. Where are you based?[//QUOTE]
Website will be back up today I have been informed, Janice...... I also discovered that we came 3rd yesterday, 46pts won & we were best of the 43 pointers
:whoo::whoo::whoo:
Oh..... & I think our 4-man team is now complete!! otherwise there may have been chance of you joining us, Janice 👍

Last edited:

Cheifi0

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I bet there's still room in the mixed & ladies day but web site seems to be 'down' so give them a bell. Where are you based?[//QUOTE]
Website will be back up today I have been informed, Janice...... I also discovered that we came 3rd yesterday, 46pts won & we were best of the 43 pointers
:whoo::whoo::whoo:
Oh..... & I think our 4-man team is now complete!! otherwise there may have been chance of you joining us, Janice 👍

Awesome! It was a real pleasure playing yesterday, we couldn't ask for better weather with the sun shining and barely any breeze. I really enjoyed the course with a good mix of holes. I would recommend everyone to play it and for £20 it's exceptional value for money. Thanks for the invite 2Blue.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Awesome! It was a real pleasure playing yesterday, we couldn't ask for better weather with the sun shining and barely any breeze. I really enjoyed the course with a good mix of holes. I would recommend everyone to play it and for £20 it's exceptional value for money. Thanks for the invite 2Blue.

Cheers Josh... gets even better as we had the best 43pts so secured 3rd place behind 36 & 34 scoring pairs. Well played matey 👍👍

D

Deleted member 17920

£20 to play Seaton Carew is a bloody steal. Exceptional value that.