Scotty camerons...

LanDog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Odyssey all the way for me I love my current putter and I got it by chance from Fleabay, the next putter I get will also be an Odyssey but it won't necessarily be a heel-toe or bladed model, I like the look of them all!!

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Im a big Scotty fan, currently have 3 that I own, am gaming a Kombi mallet style, have a Newport 2.5 on standby (that sits beautifully square) and Al has my Fastback 1.5. Will probably pick up one of the new Golo ones in the foreseeable future (changing putters definitely one of my weaknesses lol)

munro007

Tour Rookie
www.craigmillarpark.co.uk
Odyssey all the way for me I love my current putter and I got it by chance from Fleabay, the next putter I get will also be an Odyssey but it won't necessarily be a heel-toe or bladed model, I like the look of them all!!

I think you are missing something here, its about Scotty Camerons :confused:

LanDog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I think you are missing something here, its about Scotty Camerons :confused:

I'm just giving my opinion about putters and how I think that Odyssey is the brand to go for. You should try more brands than just the most expensive and outlandish ones as from what I've found they don't always work

D

Deleted Member 1156

Have you ever thought its how you hold the putter because my scotty sits perfect behind the ball

Read my explanation above. When the putter is PLACED behind the ball ie just resting against my palm, the toe falls into a closed position. And as also explained, exactly the same thing happens with my mate's Newport 2.

Scottjd1

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Read my explanation above. When the putter is PLACED behind the ball ie just resting against my palm, the toe falls into a closed position. And as also explained, exactly the same thing happens with my mate's Newport 2.

Is your palm closed? :whistle:

miniTIGER95

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Im a big Scotty fan, currently have 3 that I own, am gaming a Kombi mallet style, have a Newport 2.5 on standby (that sits beautifully square) and Al has my Fastback 1.5. Will probably pick up one of the new Golo ones in the foreseeable future (changing putters definitely one of my weaknesses lol)
Haha! I would definetly like to be owning some of those, sitting here with my £40 ping karsten haha. My dad has a scotty cameron, its a mallet with 3 black aiming lines, bit batterd anyone know how much these are worth?

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site

Ha ha ha another that is deserving of a gulability tax!

seems-legit.jpg