Scottish golf show early bird offer

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Doesnt feel like a waste of a day if you get 3 free rounds of golf out of it!

Shows how bad the thing is if they have to offer free golf to entice folk to attend. Not the greatest list of courses either. Fill your boots.

inc0gnito

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Shows how bad the thing is if they have to offer free golf to entice folk to attend. Not the greatest list of courses either. Fill your boots.

Fair enough. But I’ve never been to a show and it’s secondary to the free courses, which, as a relative beginner, is a great opportunity to try some new courses.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
BTW I got tickets through the post but no AG vouchers- anyone the same?
When I've been in the past, I've picked up the complimentary tickets at the show. I think it's to make sure that people come to the show otherwise you could just pay your money, get the tickets and not turn up, which would make whole promotion pointless.

big_matt

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Always thought that the Scottish Golf show was a damp squid. Only decent thing last year was 4 free Pro V's and I don't even use Pro V!

All it is, is a chance for American Golf to try and flog all their guff and a marketing grab by every other company who is there. Very little interested me the last few years and I won't be attending this years event. Was offered free tickets at the beginning of the week but declined them.

Agreed. Went last year and it was poor. Getting four free pro v1's was good but 45 minute queue for them. Found it very hard to book on the free courses also. Dukes and dalmahoy only had set weekends you could use them so for dukes we couldnt play till end of the season. Giving it a miss this year.