Scotlands Shame at it again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

level5s

Head Pro
Visit site
I don't think they see themselves as Scottish, more English or North Atlantic-ish.

I am sure those bad stewards started it though............................

Largsgolf1974

Assistant Pro
Visit site
you know something dodger your constant insistance with using the word "hun" on a golf forum is starting to really annoy me. Firstly for anyone looking in the word "hun" has been deemed by a scottish court as being sectarian so please quit using it.

secondly, Im just back from the match and had the misfortune to be a bit to close to the shocking scenes, now i am making no excuses for the behaviour of these so called fans, it was down right ridiculous and played into the stewards and waiting medias hands.

What i would like to say though is once again decent football fans were treated like absolute animals, we were sprayed in the face with cs gas outside the stadium, as was the young lad and pregnant lady quietly standing next to me. our crime? being forced to wait in a Q of a few thousand whilst trying to squeeze into 2 turnstiles...... as usual some people cant control themselves (stewards and fans) and the result was what you witnessed on tv...

For your info, I was over in an official capacity and spent the last 3 days going round romanian schools with the Unirea coaches giving out free balls and gifts....so using a few mindless morons as an excuse to point score says a lot more about you than it does me......one of the so called animals who shames scotland?

Largsgolf1974

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I don't think they see themselves as Scottish, more English or North Atlantic-ish.

I am sure those bad stewards started it though............................

they didnt help matters mate but let me assure you, I have travelled abroad with Rangers enough to know what a section of these so called fans are like....not very pleasant.

It does not give people the right to run past innocent fans and hit them over the head with batons or spray cs gas in their faces though.

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Mmmmm,touchy eh.Bogside FYI this is the OOB part of the forum.

Okay I'll rephrase,Scotlands shame aka the filth have again dragged their bad name through the dirt but I am sure Bain and the majority of all the shame will continue to blame everyone bar the 'fans'.Indeed Bain is doing a pretty good job of that by trying to insult the intelligence of anyone and everyone who watched events unfold. He is trying to apply the philosophy of "the best form of defence is attack" by blaming what happened on the stadium organisation. He knows it's bollocks, but is trying to shift accountability as far away from the truth as possible........but he has gone way too far.
To actually say having two less turnstyes open than expected is "as equally unacceptable" as a bunch of neds ripping up seats and launching them all over the place, is the mark of one truly compromised individual. It marks him out as nothing more than a liar.

I am however suprised that they did not have more turnstiles open in case the mass exodus that has been happening at half times recently at the current buns games happened again..

Does the club not have the names of all who travelled?

We all know who is really to blame here of course....Wee Chesney,mind you if he hadn't let an 'unloseable' league go no doubt it would have just happened against a team in the Europa Cup....

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Thread closed, guys please watch your language, we have seen enough times on here that to some certain words are fine but to others it is widely known to be offensive, the word Hun only ever seems to be used n a derogatory manner these days. Dodger Im sure you are aware of its meaning to a large number of folks. Bogside, the word you mentioned is also out of order.

As was also mentioned, this is a golf forum and lively banter is encouraged when it turns sour, it is locked or deleted. Please take a minute to read through the forum rules again.

For those who have never read them, here they are
http://forums.golf-monthly.co.uk//showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/108833/an/0/page/0#108833

Status
Not open for further replies.