Scoring app

Morty212

Visit site
Hi! I’m looking for a golf scoring app that’s able to handle a fedex cup playoff format. I’m hosting a yearly 4-day tournament where the results after the first 3 days is used to determine the order of the final round. 1st place starts with (-10), second place (-8) etc. I have yet to find a scoring app able to set this up.

I hope someone out there can help me. Thanks!

doublebogey7

Head Pro
Visit site
Hi! I’m looking for a golf scoring app that’s able to handle a fedex cup playoff format. I’m hosting a yearly 4-day tournament where the results after the first 3 days is used to determine the order of the final round. 1st place starts with (-10), second place (-8) etc. I have yet to find a scoring app able to set this up.

I hope someone out there can help me. Thanks!
If you don't find one, you could add 10 to the handicap of the leader 8 to second etc.

Morty212

Visit site
If you don't find one, you could add 10 to the handicap of the leader 8 to second etc.
Yeah I thought about that as a possibility, the downside is that everyone starts at even on hole one, so you won’t see the advantage from the start. Might be the only solution though.