scary lesson!

DCB

Visit site
AliB

Just going througha re-vamp of my swing at the moment. First two things that needed attention were the stance, too wide, and the ball position, too far away.

Only when I saw it on the video did I realise just how far I was reaching to get the club to the ball.

Narrowed the stance and stood more upright and the arms did fall more directly down from the shoulders hence the ball was not so far away!

Simple game really....aye right!

Stick with it, it takes time to get it all feeling "normal" but I've seen great progress in the last month.

AliB

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
TonyN - hackers never want to know - that's why they stay hackers. Every now and then despite a naff swing they get in a few good rounds (mostly by luck or fluke) which makes them think they are doing things right. they won't sacrifice their comfort zone for the pain of a lesson (unlike real masochists like us!)

AliB

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
exactly alib spot on, when he does listen it is usually a lot better and has good session at the range, then he gets on course, thinks too much, duffs one and goes back to his old ways, hard work convincing him to stick at it!