Round after Callaway 'KOD' Day?

Swinger

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'll have my bats in the car but not sure how much I'll be feeling a game after hitting drivers all day with my back and knee!!

I'd count me out unless I'm feeling good after the day.

dufferman

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The course closest is called the South Buckinghamshire (used to be called Farnham Park) - it's a decent par 70 course, I used to play there a lot but haven't for quite a while. Then there's Wexham Park close by too, a par 68 shorter course, not as nice as the South Buckinghamshire IMO.

Depends what time we finish, but with an M25 journey home I'm happy for 9 holes or so to let the traffic die down! As I'm sure my buddy coming along will be too!

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
I could be up for this. I used to be a member at Wexham and I played Farnham a fair few times as well.

I'll have the clubs with me so will be ready to play if the weather is good and time permitting.

Sir Scoop-A-Lot

Head Pro
Visit site
The course closest is called the South Buckinghamshire (used to be called Farnham Park) - it's a decent par 70 course, I used to play there a lot but haven't for quite a while. Then there's Wexham Park close by too, a par 68 shorter course, not as nice as the South Buckinghamshire IMO.

Depends what time we finish, but with an M25 journey home I'm happy for 9 holes or so to let the traffic die down! As I'm sure my buddy coming along will be too!

Avoiding traffic was my thought too. Hopefully the weather is good. I'm sure a twilight tee will be available too so should be good. I'll take a look at the courses today. But happy with either.

dufferman

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi guys,

Although I am going to Kings of Distance today, I've injured my arm / elbow and been told by the physio that golf is not a good idea at the moment, so I may pass up on that round after today. Sorry to be a let down!