Rory Underwood charity golf day Sept 8th. Anyone fancy joining me?

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Hi all

I have taken a team in the Rory Undewrwood charity golf day in support of Macmillan Cancer Support (www.macmillan.org.uk) at the excellent Belton Park GC in Lincs (www.beltonpark.co.uk) on Thursday September 8th and I'm after a couple of likley lads (or indeed lasses) to join me in representing Golf Monthly - we'll have a celebrity with us to make up the four.

Rory is a top man and it should be a fun day. He calls in his friends from the world of sport, especially rugby, to support the day so this might be a good one for golfers who are rugby fans.

Golf Monthlty are obviously paying the entry fee for the day so you dont need to stump up for that but I would expect you to put your hand in your pocket on the day and make a donation to Macmillian to help the great work they do.

I will draw two names from the hat at 2pm tomorrow (Wednesday) so if you can make the date and fancy a knock with me supporting a very worthwhile chairty then send me an email to michael_harris@ipcmedia.com with your name, hcap and a contact number

cheers
Mike

daveyc2k2

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I'm gutted I can't make this as on holiday. I'm a big rugby fan having played for nearly 20 years and grew up watching the Underwood brothers.

Good luck to those who enter, I'm so jealous!!

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Great opportunity again Mike.
Im a fanatical sports lover and this is right up my street,however unfortunately cant do the date.
This is a treet for someone.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I am just trying to see if I can swap some days around at work. It would mean that I would have to drive up to Goswick on the morning of the first day of the England Scotland match but as a devoted Tigers fan and lifelong rugby player this would be too good a chance to miss, especially as I live round the corner (literally) from the course.

njc1973

Head Pro
Visit site
Unfortunately I'm away to Carton House the next day otherwise I'd love to put my name forward, my live-in bank manager would never allow another trip!

coolhand

Head Pro
Visit site
B****r.

I'd have jumped at the chance but will be in the US on business.

Always seems to be the way when these sorts of things come up.

Good luck to those that can enter.

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
I am just trying to see if I can swap some days around at work. It would mean that I would have to drive up to Goswick on the morning of the first day of the England Scotland match

Eh? You are either a month early or I am a month late :D :D

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I needed to cancel some time booked off to get the day off and the only day I could cancel was the Thursday in October I had booked off to travel to goswick

leaney

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I'm fairly new to the forum and golf but if I felt I deserved the chance to play in this then I would love to!
Best of luck to the winners.