Rory on 18

Mattyboy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Just watching a re run of the golf on Sky and Rory dumped his tee shot on 18 into the water.

Tim Barter said 'thinking of other things may be'.

So my brothers and sisters, exactly what do you think Rory was thinking of?

I reckon 'all I need here is a par for a net 70 and another 0.1 reduction - that will make me plus 7.3'................

There must be some better ones.........:thup:

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
I bet he wasnt thinking "Must get that Just One expert bloke over to teach me that Stack n Tilt thang"

How very funny..... I'm sure everyone's wetting themselves with laughter.

Quick.. post another S&T joke for me will ya? They're awesome!! :thup:

[No offense, but does anyone find comments like this funny any more? don't get me wrong, I don't mind having the mick taken out of me but it seems like everyone posts 'funny' S&T comments all the time and I'm not sure they're all that funny really :confused:]

Last edited:

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Oh James, if you are going to continue to raise your own profile, you must develop a thicker skin my friend

Besides I thought it was reasonably funny, at least its current

Do you know any good S & T jokes?

Fragger

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
Oh James, if you are going to continue to raise your own profile, you must develop a thicker skin my friend

Besides I thought it was reasonably funny, at least its current

Do you know any good S & T jokes?

I'm not thinking about me Phil... I couldn't care less if everyone posted S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T S&T in every single thread.

It just SO MANY people seem to post these 'witty' comments all the time I just wonder if it is still really that funny?

I don't know any S&T jokes................................ Plummer and Bennett? :clap:

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
If he's anything like me, he was probably thinking "don't dump it in the water, don't dump it in the water...... Blinking flip. "

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
Topical? I didn't realise....

Maybe he was wondering just who was good for their word and would remain a lurker? :p

Personally I'm with post #2 and think he was thinking of the wrong hole!!! :p