Rooney wants to leave Man Utd

Fader

Tour Winner
Visit site
So news is breaking that Rooney told Sir Alex weeks ago he wants to leave Utd for a new challenge!

Is he not happy that RVP has come along a taken over as No1.

Likely destination for Rooney? PSG, Real Madrid, Bayern!

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
So news is breaking that Rooney told Sir Alex weeks ago he wants to leave Utd for a new challenge!

Is he not happy that RVP has come along a taken over as No1.

Likely destination for thescrapheap!

Just made the necessary correction!

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
chelski pretty keen too?

second transfer request time to be shown the door IMO i think he was lucky to get a big new juicy contract last time around but if the grass is greener its time to say goodbye.......

Gazp

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Like most players, he will go to whoever will pay him the most money. He's already held Utd to ransom twice, Chelsea is my bet next.

Jdb2005

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I think the boy has talent which he's showed with some of the games he's played in. However Jose is a known fan and Chelsea may be is choice. He is not on great terms with moyes which may play a significant part and not being the 1st choice striker also

Jdb2005

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Here Fishy fishy fishy. Is this Barcelona win the new 1967? It was a great result but it was one game. Players at celtic are over rated and bummed up by the Scottish press And as for my club last beating Barcelona, who is my club?

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Here Fishy fishy fishy. Is this Barcelona win the new 1967? It was a great result but it was one game. Players at celtic are over rated and bummed up by the Scottish press And as for my club last beating Barcelona, who is my club?

Don't bring me into it ;)

In_The_Rough

Tour Winner
Visit site
If Moyes goes to Utd then Rooney will be a gonna, have they not faced each other in court over a book that Rooney wrote with Moyes suing him? an unworkable relationship. Why do Celtic fans keep going on about the Barca result it drives me potty there is a lad at college exactly the same, good result yes but was 1 game. Notice they do not mention the 2 results against Juventus in the knockout round:whistle:

blackpuddinmonster

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Four factors are relevant to any rooney move, 1 who can afford to buy him. 2 who can afford his wages. 3 where will he play more football. 4 moyse. Because of no: 3 this i feel rules out barca, madrid and munich. So that leaves city, chelsea and psg ? Oh and maybe dortmund. The question is will moyse take the risk of selling him to another english club as one of his first acts as the new manager? If not that leaves psg with dave or dortmund.
My money is on psg because they didn't bomb his grannies chippy. :smirk:

Fader

Tour Winner
Visit site
Four factors are relevant to any rooney move, 1 who can afford to buy him. 2 who can afford his wages. 3 where will he play more football. 4 moyse. Because of no: 3 this i feel rules out barca, madrid and munich. So that leaves city, chelsea and psg ? Oh and maybe dortmund. The question is will moyse take the risk of selling him to another english club as one of his first acts as the new manager? If not that leaves psg with dave or dortmund.
My money is on psg because they didn't bomb his grannies chippy. :smirk:

Based on this post, it rules out Dortmund as well, because of your options 1 & 2. Dortmund have a great nack of bringing in slightly lesser known as lower prices and turning them into exceptional players that go to bigger Clubs like Bayern who then increase their salaries and pay them more, classic example recently in Mario Gotze absolute class player nutured by Dortmund who just accepted a £37m offer from Bayern for him and likely to lose Lewandowski to Baryern or another big Euro team this year. Can't see them splashing on Rooney and making him a massive earner.

If he goes and wants regular football then PSG or Chelsea imo.

blackpuddinmonster

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Based on this post, it rules out Dortmund as well, because of your options 1 & 2. Dortmund have a great nack of bringing in slightly lesser known as lower prices and turning them into exceptional players that go to bigger Clubs like Bayern who then increase their salaries and pay them more, classic example recently in Mario Gotze absolute class player nutured by Dortmund who just accepted a £37m offer from Bayern for him and likely to lose Lewandowski to Baryern or another big Euro team this year. Can't see them splashing on Rooney and making him a massive earner.

If he goes and wants regular football then PSG or Chelsea imo.
I did say "maybe dortmund" :whistle:
I do think Chelsea would be a hell of a risk that could come back to haunt him.

In_The_Rough

Tour Winner
Visit site
He wont go to Dortmund they do not pay anywhere near those sort of wages there. PSG I would say is a real possibility especially with Zlatan rumoured to be going back to Italy and they pay crazy money out there

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
He wont go to Dortmund they do not pay anywhere near those sort of wages there. PSG I would say is a real possibility especially with Zlatan rumoured to be going back to Italy and they pay crazy money out there

And he would only have to move to London then commute each days with Becks. :lol:

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I think its the right time for Coisty to make his approach, Rooney would do well up here.......

:whistle: