Robin Matthews-Williams

inc0gnito

Assistant Pro
Visit site
First video of his that I've actually enjoyed & a good subject for a vid (just shows you the swearing in the early videos was just for show & isn't needed in the extremes it was included)

I might have to go see what else he's been uploading recently...

Definitely much better than his typical tripe. Not subbin just yet tho.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
First video of his that I've actually enjoyed & a good subject for a vid (just shows you the swearing in the early videos was just for show & isn't needed in the extremes it was included)

I might have to go see what else he's been uploading recently...
Most of his recent content has been promoting 'Zen Golf' which I think is the guys he copied some of his techniques from - i.e. the 'walk-in shot' and 'feeling the weight of the club' and all that. He's done a few lesson videos (not Robin giving the lesson he's just observing). The guy who is giving the lesson babbles on a lot, but his techniques do seem to be quite different to a lot of pros you'll see.

I liked that TripAdvisor video, it does tie in with what I often think when people give bad reviews of courses. Everyone's expectations are different, and for me there is always something to be enjoyed on any course as long as it hasn't completely fallen to rack and ruin. That course clearly didn't deserve to be labelled the worst in the country.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
My pro is telling me to not have any swing thoughts whatsoever at the moment - instead - It's all about the club striking the ball - and at the moment I must have one and only one 'strike thought' - I must try and strike the ball off the toe of the club. And that's it.