Rip off britain

19th

Head Pro
Visit site
Aberdeen ... the oil capital of Europe!

The price of petrol here makes me feel like an Eskimo paying 10p for ice in his drink in his local pub!

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
I've got a big old BMW. If I buy £50 of petrol the gauge just comes up "Damp". :(
Lol , I have two "guzzlers" as the papers call them, I dont do big mileage and I chose the motors so wont complain too much. I will admit to not seeing the price of fuel increasing this much so quickly in a year and a half though. £135 to fill the X5 (petrol) and around £67 to fill the impreza though cant say I have fully filled it since the Castle Stuart Weekend.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Vis, if you were going to do that, youd be better selling and buying one already converted as they dont hold the premium for being lpg converted really, not as much as the installation would have cost anyway.

kinhell

Head Pro
Visit site
And road tax for an artic is £1850 for 12 months yet anyone waltzing into the country for any corner doesn't pay a penny to drive here.

[/QUOTE]

Do our drivers have to pay when they travel across europe? If they do then the foreign lorries should pay here.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
I wouldn't get the avensis converted now, despite the size of the boot it eats into the space (unless you ditch the spare wheel) so where would the trolley go?

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Us slaves are are just paying for the governments playboy lifestyle its as simple as that, they are being as greedy as ever and the public dont give a damn.

Jammie dodgers 2006 48 pence in tesco express today they were 1.08 i dont buy them anymore but it takes the piss.

Diesel 1.32.9 at Sainsbury which is normally pretty cheap compared to texaco etc..

6 tins of cheap cat food 2.95 in sainsbury.

I cant afford it anymore, ive told my dad im moving back into his house with my mrs kid 5 cats and dog.