RIP Jethro

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Christ!! saw him live must have been late 90's. Hope Denzil is OK. A few swiftly found one liners...

A guy walks into a chip shop with a cod under his arm. “Here, do you sell Fish Cakes?”, chip shop guy says “sorry No”. “Shame that, it was his birthday today”

I bought her a car for Christmas. She said ‘that’s no good to me, I want something that will go from 0-160 in 3 seconds’. So I bought her bathroom scales.

I’m not in very good mood. My wife, the cow, I lend her a thousand pounds to have plastic surgery, now I can’t get the money back and I don’t know who to look for.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Christ!! saw him live must have been late 90's. Hope Denzil is OK. A few swiftly found one liners...

A guy walks into a chip shop with a cod under his arm. “Here, do you sell Fish Cakes?”, chip shop guy says “sorry No”. “Shame that, it was his birthday today”

I bought her a car for Christmas. She said ‘that’s no good to me, I want something that will go from 0-160 in 3 seconds’. So I bought her bathroom scales.

I’m not in very good mood. My wife, the cow, I lend her a thousand pounds to have plastic surgery, now I can’t get the money back and I don’t know who to look for.
:cry:
Also saw him a few times (my wife was from Snozzle). You forgot the 'Whar happem waaaarr' phrases and his own anticipation laughter!

Des O'Connor will happily greet him ;)!

Denzil will be ok - at least as long as he rmembers how to steal a bus!

Last edited:

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
I went on a week-long skiing holiday in a shared chalet, where the other group spent the whole week reciting Jethro gags. First half of the week was very funny. Second half of the week o_O

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I've watched him live a number of times, I remember his finishing line
"You will have watched some horrible things tonight on TV where people around the World have been harmed. Nothing you've heard here tonight will harm anyone"

My favourite one was where Denzil's wife did the splits in the shower but maybe that ones best left for another time ?

RIP Jethro (Jeff Rowe)

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I've watched him live a number of times, I remember his finishing line
"You will have watched some horrible things tonight on TV where people around the World have been harmed. Nothing you've heard here tonight will harm anyone"

My favourite one was where Denzil's wife did the splits in the shower but maybe that ones best left for another time ?

RIP Jethro (Jeff Rowe)
Pm. Me the story ??