Resolutions - let's hear 'em

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've decided that I'll try and be less pedantic.
It'll be difficult as I've always been a pedant .............................. maybe I just like things to be correct.

Homer, I believe you've missed out a comma from your post above.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
It'll be difficult as I've always been a pedant .............................. maybe I just like things to be correct.

He’s missed an apostrophe and a full stop but I can’t see where he’s missed a comma.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site

Agree entirely!

(Shouldn't you have put a comma after "try" and also after "be") ?

cs1986

Club Champion
Visit site
Not so much resolutions, more aims/goals.

Play more golf. I have been far too stop/start with my golfing over the years.
Get a new job.
Make home and garden improvements.

I usually like to set myself a really difficult challenge but I never seem to stick to it or achieve it so seems pointless this time.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I was thinking Arabic, Farsi or Urdu, so when I get sick of IT I can work as an interpreter on the south coast :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, I was going to go with French

You won't meet any French people once we leave the EU - or were you planning to write to them, cos you "north of Watford'ers" wouldn't normally bother with French letters I believe 😁😁

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
You won't meet any French people once we leave the EU - or were you planning to write to them, cos you "north of Watford'ers" wouldn't normally bother with French letters I believe 😁😁

French because we have a new office in Paris, where I now have a couple of new engineers, who both speak English, but I've always wanted to speak an alternative to English so I figured why not French

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
By the end of summer to turn the bedroom back to being a bedroom and not a repository for half a dozen golf bags filled with clubs , half a dozen boxes filled with shafts and a complete load of computer kit that I am never going to use.

Mind you I have been saying that every year for about five years now.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
By the end of summer to turn the bedroom back to being a bedroom and not a repository for half a dozen golf bags filled with clubs , half a dozen boxes filled with shafts and a complete load of computer kit that I am never going to use.

Mind you I have been saying that every year for about five years now.

Hey, I've got a room like that!
Absolutely full of stuff that needs a good sort out, I also have a loft and two garages that fall into the same category.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Mine is to try wine again. I don't drink it because I don't really like it, but I feel like there must be one or two out there I can get into.