Regripping irons

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Have a search on here. Plenty of recent threads but it's simple enough to do yourself (although I'm lazy so get my pro to do it). I think one of the previous threads even had youtube videos to help

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Its easy to do, plenty of clips on YouTube to watch.
I've used Sharpro before and found them to be a little thin compared to the same type of GolfPride.
OK grips though....

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
Try gamola golf they usually have offers.
Make sure u have white spirit a good craft knife, get proper re gripping tape to. It pretty easy done.

kevster84

Head Pro
Visit site
Seen some and gamila and they look ok. Only thing is couldn't see any other shops selling them, most have Lamkin or Golf Pride?

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
Tip- Gently Pull the grip back up the shaft from the bottom once it's fully on whilst holding the top down.
It ensures the grip doesn't set stretched out. You'll probably find the bottom will recede back up the shaft a good 10mm will a little help.

Lump

Tour Winner
Visit site
Tip- Gently Pull the grip back up the shaft from the bottom once it's fully on whilst holding the top down.
It ensures the grip doesn't set stretched out. You'll probably find the bottom will recede back up the shaft a good 10mm will a little help.
Its best to measure the gripped club up against a non installed grip.
Personally I will never use white spirit, its horrid stuff. It stinks and destroys any shaft labels you have on the club. Try and get some HF-100 activator, its 100% more pleasant to work with.

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

I have had this problem. Grip looked awful. Completely out of proportion.

Haven't done one myself since.